Detailed & Dependable House Cleaning Services in Dayton, OH
Our leading cleaning company in Dayton saves you time
We offer you a choice of different high-quality services, such as recurring and one-time service, and we will also take all your special requests into account to provide you with a completely tailored service. Our cleaners are completely dedicated to ensuring your maximum satisfaction and they will perform every service per your input.
Reliable and detail-oriented professional cleaners
What’s more, all of our professional cleaners are fully insured and bonded and they also have complete workers’ compensation. They undergo detailed background checks before they become part of our team to make sure they’re not only skilled, but also trustworthy. Finally, they will always bring all the necessary supplies so you don’t have to worry about anything.
See why we’re ahead of the pack
Our booking system enables our customers to schedule a cleaning service in a couple of minutes.
Our cleaners come to your home in teams to ensure maximum efficiency and attention to detail.
Supplies are ours
We ensure your peace of mind by bringing our own supplies for efficient and safe house cleaning.
Just tell us how you’d like us to clean your home and our cleaners will pay attention to all your requirements.
See what our professional maid service in Dayton brings
As the leading cleaning company in Dayton, we bring a streamlined and systematic approach to maid services that has allowed us to be voted the best in Troy for 2019 and 2020. It is our combination of methods and practices and our staff of expert cleaners that gives us the capacity for greatness. Our services stand out because:
- Our cleaners always bring their own tools, equipment, and supplies.
- They keep a recipe card after every service they perform.
- We not only clean, but also sanitize against germs and viruses.
- We employ only insured and licensed cleaners with workers’ comp.
Our clients are happy to share their happiness with us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Good referrals from family, friends, and coworkers
- Positive online reviews and testimonials
- The cleaners have to be insured and bonded with full workers’ compensation
- Ample experience performing similar jobs
- Cleaners should bring their own cleaning supplies for minimal hassle on your part
- The size of the household
- The type of service
- Additional requests the customer has